Join Our Team
Team Positions Available
We seek a Business Services Accountant to join our busy team of managers and accountants. You will be a business services or audit and assurance graduate with at least 12 months experience. You will also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal. If you are currently stuck in a rut travelling to the City with little or no real prospect of advancement then this is the position for you.
Ideally you live locally, have good university academics and UAI, are ambitious, eager to learn and easy going.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Bank reconciliations, reporting and general accounting duties
- Working with standard checklists and workpapers for a diverse range of clients
- Managing the work flow for your designated client base
- Supporting the team to achieve business objectives
- Participating in ongoing training and development programs
- Liaising with our managers
- Taxation, BAS & financial reporting
- Billing & WIP management
Being innovative will put you in prime position for this role.
To be successful you will:
- Have worked with MYOB Suite of products
- Be friendly and outgoing
- Computer literate with strong Excel and Word skills
The right person will be given all the support required to provide them with a rewarding and enjoyable career.
An attractive package will be offered to the right applicant.
Why Work For Adams Triglone?
Our Team Members are the heart and soul of our business. Our team's guiding principles are integrity, respect, teamwork, achievement and innovation. Our guiding principles are the keys to our culture and to achieving our vision.
We value our Team Members' contributions, recognise and reward their efforts and provide a fun, satisfying and safe workplace.
By living our values we will continue to "build the best" and earn the right to serve our clients tomorrow and into the future.